We are in serious trouble - we have a bad case of "Spring Fever" and it is only January!!! We have had temps in the high 60's & low 70's for almost a week and I am loving it!!! Don't worry, the next arctic blast is due this weekend and we will be back to snow soon. But, in the mean time, we are taking advantage of it. The kids have been out riding bikes and scooters.
I have been playing stick hockey with a tennis ball in the street with Jack. I did break down and take Jack and Olivia to open skate on Monday and then took him inside again to skate Tuesday when everyone else went back to school. He actually got to spend an hour on the rink with a hockey stick and puck ALL BY HIMSELF - of course, because everyone else was outside enjoying the nice weather. As you can imagine, solo ice time in Colorado is nearly unheard of so he was in heaven. It was pretty fun to watch, but I was freezing my buns off and was ready to head back outside, where for once it was warmer! It has been so warm that I have been running and walking the dog in shorts - good thing I have a slight tan left over from Mexico so I didn't blind anyone with my winter white legs!!!
How about that inauguration??? We taped the events of Tuesday and watched them together that night. Pretty amazing! What a great moment for our country, I am so glad the kids got to see such an historic day. I hope they remember it and I hope that President Obama and his staff can make a difference in these difficult days.
1 comment:
I wish it were that warm here. It is supposed to have windchills in the -20 and 30's this weekend.
Three weeks from today MEXICO. I can hardly wait. Tan cellulite always better than white cellulite!
That's my motto and I'm stickin' to it.
Post a Comment